Donations

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

As promised

Well here we go I'm posting my character I drew. Don't laugh.



This is Stephan. His name is pronounced the way it's written. So its not another way of pronouncing Steven. I know its used that way in many parts of the world but not here. Like many characters in my works he is based off a friend I had growing.

I have sent him off to our character modeler Win Zaw Chit to start on as well as a few other characters Chibikn1ght did for me. I can't wait to see them in 3D. I hope Win has a easy time turning my art style into 3D I mean its not the best and Also I can't do side views to save my life.

Anyway I still need to get a few things printed. The libray's printer was down today and I forgot to bring the right folder. (Stupid TransFormers Folders! Look so much a like.) So as soon as my books arive I'll be getting those things.

Thats about all I got tonight. Tatty Bye!

Also we have a new member. Erik "E-Man" Riebling (Hope I spelled it right my friend.)

No comments:

Post a Comment