Donations

Sunday, October 23, 2011

A coder! Here?! I'd like to hope so!!!

Well Yesterday a very cool thing happened. Someone saw my thread on Spriters Resource about recruitment. And the best part is it be a coder!!! He is Kenneth "Frozenwolf" Sommer  only one thing that was sad about it was that he has only ever used the Unity Engine. I was wanting to use The UDK but I got to say Unity looks fine. So I'm giving it a chance. If it won't work then maybe there is a way to port to UDK. I have no idea but we will figure it out. I meant With Ken joining us we truly have the very foundation of a game dev team. Concept artist, Renderers, Writers, and Programers. We are on our way!! Small, Slow and steady. We are getting to the dream!!!

Not much else to realy say.

Till tomorrow Tatty Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment