Donations

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Who be dis?

Welp here is the main character. Yes he is me as well a 14 year old.



And guess who will voice him? Me. Now you may be asking "How can a 23 year old play a 14 year old?" Well I have a voice that is higher than youd think for a male my age. I think its due in part to my height. I am only four foot eight and one half inches tall. I would say I am a true LP. I also take more after my maternal side than my paternal side so I favor my mother a lot. Odd but hey at least I can give a voice that sounds acurate and be of correct gender for the role. I find nothing wrong with a woman playing a ten year old such as Tera Strong or E.G. Daily. But under no case should a 17 year old sound like that! I'm lookin at you four kids Luffy!!!!!

Anyway I think my books will be in by Tuesday so expect a few color concepts by then. 

Till tomorrow Tatty Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment