Donations

Friday, October 21, 2011

Hmm

Well not much to say. I'm still thinking of how Andros should look. Not sure. Anyway heres the concept art train again.

Captain Tera "Iron" Epsilon (Yes he is a guy. his first name won't be said but once.)
 Nort
Tandos

These are characters for the Game Zone Dimension. Guess what one is the bad guy. I'll be coloring them after I get a few copies made in a few days. One thing I'm worried about is this is the only angle I have of them so rendering them may be a hassle for Win to render. Well I guess thats a bridge I'll have to cross this weekend (Or next week.). Any way these were all drawn by our first concept artist and my good friend Ian.

Tomorrow I'll be showing concept art of our hero. Who just so happens to have my first name. ... Don't judge me like that.

Well once again Tatty bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment