Donations

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Not much to say other than I'm sorry that I have no news.

I'm going tomorrow for sure to my library so I'll be able to get a few things done then. I'm also going to get some books on weapon designs such as swords and other melee weapons. Maybe a few art stuff too. I'll let ya know tomorrow.

Or is it today? Anyway another bit of info I'll be able to send some characters off to our 3D artists by the end of the week so we will soon have character models on the way. And as soon as Adam gets the parts he is working on done we can also have some enviorments going in too. A small on to be true but this was the first one I came up with so yeah.

Sorry for the shortness. I'm just a bit depressed and I'm betting a few of my friends are starting to worry about me since my last post and a few things I posted on SJ. I'll fix it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment