Donations

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Help us to help you

Well another day and I still haven't got much for you guys. Slow start I know but still. Anyway I'm going to do a rough sketch of the main character of Andross: Legacy tomorrow. I warn you it'll suck but its for the real artist who are working on the team. Also I decided that as Toon Land is a world of Cartoons I will be doing a few enemy and NPC designs in my art style. I thought this would be a neat idea. I may ask a few of my artist friends from DA that aren't on the team if they want their cartoony or anime style characters to cameo in Toon Land. I mean I'm not having empty worlds in any RPGs I do. The point of a RPG is to tell a story and to do that there needs to be characters. So even if they are a character whos only line of Dialogue is "I am Error." they still are there for some thing. Another thing KH did wrong. No I'm not just going to have a bunch of characters in there but I'm also not going to have too few. 

Also I am setting up a donations pool for raising funds for Terrier Entertainment. Anyone who donates gets a upgrade in my Minecraft server and will be placed on the Beta tester list for when our first game comes out. Also they will receive a free copy of Nexus once it is released is they donate before it comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment