Donations

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Story

  Since I was about 4 years old watching Thomas The Tank and friends I've had a nack for creativity. Then on my sixth birthday I discovered a thing that would show me what I wanted to do with my life. Even is I didn't know it at the time. For on my sixth birthday I got a Sega Genesis and two games. As the years went by I got other systems such as the SNES, N64, GCN, PS2 and the Wii. And at first I wasn't aware they were going to show me the best idea I could imagine.

  When I entered the seventh grade I was playing Zelda OoT a lot and then it hit me. Why not go into the gaming industry? I loved games and the way they told stories as you controlled the progress. It ended when you wanted not at the last page like in a book. But there was a few major obstacles to my getting into the gaming industry. A monster called ADHD and Math.

  To those of you who don't know ADHD is Attention Deficit Hyper Activity Disorder. Simply put it made it hard for me to concentrate on things like school and such. This doubled my trouble with math. I have never had a nack for math. It just was a scramble of numbers to me. When I was four I didn't even understand that a Toy Train I had had four wheels. I thought it had two. Two o each side not four. by the time I got to sixth grade it was evident that math was over my head but I improved with the right teachers. I was almost able to understand algebra in my last year of High School. But due to me having to drop out (Due to the fact that they were trying to get me to kill myself) so I never got there. After I dropped out I discovered something though. I could write.

A year after I dropped out I began creating sprite comics on a site known as Smackjeeves. I found many like minded artist there and grew more confident in my writing skill. I decided to go into a writing career and I found a artist who could draw far better than me and we set to work on a Manga inspired work. It is still in production and will be the first volume of a series of comics called Vurtraon: Legends.

But I never gave up the game industry. In fact as a writer I understood most media was open to me. So a while back I founded Terrier Entertainment. It is in essences a company that will have a divisions for thing such as comics, games and other things as we go along. Currently we have two. Terrier Comics which will be the label for Vurtraon: Legends and Terrier Games a indy game team. We are not very big yet. Heack we just started but we will grow. our current team includes

David Sawchuk: 3d Enviorments

Win Zaw Chit: 3D/2D Artist

George "SushiGummy" Boden: Writer and conceptsionilist

Ceri "The Great G.B.A" Evens: Writer

Joey "The Plokman" Tripp Nimmo (Me): Writer and team leader

Adam "suitandarmour" Zimmer: Concept Artist

Ian "The Hedgehog" Dimas de Almeida: Concept Artist

chibikn1ght: Concept artist 

SakuraYabuki: Manga artist

Matthew Pablo: Composer

Terderrer: Artist

This blog will be mainly for posting news about what is in dev and upcoming projects. So stay tuned. Also if you wish to join and add to the growing pool just Email me at Plokman626@yahoo.com or check out this  http://www.polycount.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89605 to see if it interests you.










No comments:

Post a Comment