Donations

Friday, October 14, 2011

Info

Ok still feeling a bit under the weather but I'm going to give a bit of info about our current games.

Nexus: The great Journey

I started getting a idea for this not long after I read about Kingdom Hearts. I was always fascinated at a prospect of a game with many worlds in it and each world would have a set of laws of its own. I also thought why should each world look exactly the same? This is if you ask me the main thing wrong with Kingdom Hearts each world is based off a cartoon yet the main heroes remain in their anime or classic cartoon form. Not the way I'm going for nexus. Each world will change your appearance. For Example in the world known as Toon Land you and your party members become a type of Cartoon character ranging from Anime style to Flash animation and in between. Or in the Clockwork Kingdom you become living Toys in a world that seems to be made for giants. This is the main way that the worlds will be different but the battle mechanics may be different too. GBA, Sushigummi and I are working on more ways to make them have a worthwhile difference.

Andros: Legacy

Currently theres not much to this Platformer idea. I have thought up a basic story and the main hero and the villain but it needs a lot of work. One thing to be sure even though it will star a anthro it will not be a Sonic the Hedgehog wannabe. It will be more acrobatics than speed and a few puzzle stages as well. More details soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment