Donations

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Slight delay

Well there is a slight delay in the designing of Andros. Not too big of one but a delay none the less.  The reason I'm out of ink. Yeah I have to make a trip to my library to print out the things I'm going to use for ref and all so yeah maybe Wednesday before I get it. But anyway thems the breaks.



Some sad news one of our team members has left. I understand why and hope he finds the kind of work he needs. And also some concepts that Adam has been working on are nearly ready to send to our rendering team.

Well Hmm got nothing else so Just remember if you donate you get a upgrade in my Minecraft server and will be placed on the Beta tester list for when our first game comes out and will receive a free copy of Nexus once it is released. If you donate before the release.

No comments:

Post a Comment